- A Chartered mechanical engineer with five years’ experience in the marine renewable industry.
- Expertise in structural hydro- and aerodynamic modelling & simulation.
- Statistical and mathematical analysis of modelled, environmental and field test data.
- Process and test development experience for verification and certification purposes.
- Tidal turbine control logic development.
- Assessments of rotor performance and multi-objective design optimisation.
- CAD design of bespoke test rigs and offshore renewable devices & equipment.
- 1MW tidal turbine – control logic development, modelling, analysis and operational testing.
- Technical report writing for the ReDAPT project.
- Tidal turbine performance modelling and blade optimisation.
- Offshore tooling design for marine renewables.
- Tidal turbine verification testing.
- Small scale wind turbine design, build and test.
- Self-build of Caterham 310S.
The Blackfish Engineering Team
Systems engineering and project management expertise
Numerical modelling and data analysis expertise
Design engineering and project management expertise
Finite element analysis and innovative design expertise