- Five years’ experience in the marine renewable industry.
- Expertise in structural hydro- and aerodynamic modelling & simulation.
- Statistical and mathematical analysis of modelled, environmental and field test data.
- Process and test development experience for verification and certification purposes.
- Tidal turbine control logic development.
- Assessments of rotor performance and multi-objective design optimisation.
- CAD design of bespoke test rigs and offshore renewable devices & equipment.
- 1MW tidal turbine – control logic development, modelling, analysis and operational testing.
- Technical report writing for the ReDAPT project.
- Tidal turbine performance modelling and blade optimisation.
- Offshore tooling design for marine renewables.
- Tidal turbine verification testing.
- Small scale wind turbine design, build and test.
- Self-build of Caterham 310S.
The Blackfish Engineering Team
Systems engineering and project management expertise
Numerical modelling and analysis expertise
Design engineering and project management expertise