- 11 years’ experience in development engineering across aerospace, marine and renewable sectors.
- Extensive gas turbine development test experience in UK and US.
- In-depth knowledge of verification and validation processes as part of a systems engineering approach to product development.
- Site lead experience at quayside facility for tidal turbine projects, including technical oversight and implementation of EHS.
- First-hand experience of marine operations as technical lead on support vessel during tidal turbine deployment and retrieval operations.
- Structured approach to problem solving with a high level of technical comprehension and attention to detail.
- APM qualified
- 1.4MW tidal turbine – overall verification strategy and rig testing.
- 1MW tidal turbine – leading the assembly, commissioning, verification test and operation activities.
- MT30 for QEC aircraft carrier – commissioning and certification planning.
- F136 for Joint Strike Fighter – Vehicle owner during development engine testing.
The Blackfish Engineering Team
Systems engineering and project management expertise
Numerical modelling and data analysis expertise
Design engineering and project management expertise
Finite element analysis and innovative design expertise