- 11 years’ experience in development engineering across aerospace, marine and renewable sectors.
- Extensive gas turbine development test experience in UK and US.
- In-depth knowledge of verification and validation processes as part of a systems engineering approach to product development.
- Site lead experience at quayside facility for tidal turbine projects, including technical oversight and implementation of EHS.
- First-hand experience of marine operations as technical lead on support vessel during tidal turbine deployment and retrieval operations.
- Structured approach to problem solving with a high level of technical comprehension and attention to detail.
- APM qualified
- 1.4MW tidal turbine – overall verification strategy and rig testing.
- 1MW tidal turbine – leading the assembly, commissioning, verification test and operation activities.
- MT30 for QEC aircraft carrier – commissioning and certification planning.
- F136 for Joint Strike Fighter – Vehicle owner during development engine testing.
The Blackfish Engineering Team
Systems engineering and project management expertise
Numerical modelling and analysis expertise
Design engineering and project management expertise